GIFT OF THE YEAR - This is most innovative and exciting gifts. It's the perfect Birthday or Christmas Gift for the whole family!
Brightness: 4 gears adjustable
Power supply: 150mAh Li-Pol battery(include)
Color temperature: 6500k
Charging time: 30min
Lasting time: 4-8 hours once fully charged
Indicator Light: Red light on=charging / light off=fully charged
Clip on reading light for kindle, music score, books.
USB rechargeable via power bank, PC, laptop and power adapter.
It's eye-protective.With no-strobe LED light,it could protect your eyes.
It has 4 level brightness, just press the button to adjust as you need.
The reading lamp is flexible. It could be folded and crooked to any angle you want.
Multifunctional as bookmark, desk & Bed lamp, diverse uses, shape changeable.
1 x Yodot Book Light with Clip(The clip is detachable)
- Adjustable Brightness and Eye-Friendly: It has 4 level brightness, just press the button to adjust as you need. It's also designed to protect your eyes. The warm LED light provides an comfortable experience of reading in bed.
- USB Rechargeable Lamp: About 30 minutes for fully charging and will last for 4-8 hours or more. Charing fast and last long. No need extra Cable, insert to the USB port of any charging devices, such as power bank, laptop, etc.
- Thin Enought As A Bookmark: As the thickest part only at 9mm and made in bookmark shape that you can easily put it in your pocket and carry it into books. Never lose your page and easy to continue with your reading journey.
- Flexible And Multi-functional: The reading light's body is completely 360°flexible. It also with a clip, you can clamp on kindle, book, music score, etc. Strong magnet in the back of the clip, can be fixed on any iron objects.
- Perfect Night Reading Light: Yodot light is ultra portable. Suitable for reading at night, perfect for use on planes, trains and automobiles as well as at the house or any other occasion where good quality reading might occur.
MY WISH LISTX
WISH LIST AND COMPARE
Do you want to add products to your personal account?