Material: ABS and Super Flex Alloy Steel Wire
Total length: 58cm / 22.8 inches
4 white LED
Luminous Flux: 50LM
Power supply: 2 AAA batteries (not included)
œ¦Made of Super flex alloy steel wire. It bends into any shape like candelabra, hook, cobra and coil etc.
œ¦It is also wear-resistant
œ¦Hug light is lightweight and compact, which is easy to transport.
œ¦Wear it around your neck to free your hands, extremely convenient and practical.
œ¦This neck book light is ideal for reading, night jogging, knitting, mending office, working, sports, travel, holidays, camping
How to operate:
1st click: Flood light
2nd click: Spot light
3rd click: Bright light
4th click: Turn off.
1x LED neck book light
Warm Notes: Do not look straight to the light source.
- � �3 Adjustable Brightness‘-- Floodlight, spot light and bright light. 3 modes provide you with an appropriate light source for different light demands. The lights at each end are independently adjustable. Click on the switches at each end to turn on / off the light and control the brightness.
- � �Flexible Lamp Arm‘This reading light has flexible arms, easy to choose the best angle for your various needs in different environment. In addition to wearing it around your neck, you can wrap it around the shelf, the hand or other objects.
- ��Hands Free Light‘No more holding a flashlight by your hand or by your mouth, or wear a headlamp on your head, nodding your head like a robot to adjust the light directions when you are reading or busy in repairing. This flexible neckband hug light helps you just focus on what you are doing without worrying about the light, allows your hands free while doing anything.
- � �Lightweight But Very Bright‘Ultra light, 4 ultra-bright LEDs will provide you with a sufficient and pleasant light. Total length: 58cm / 22.8 inches; Weight: 58g. It only takes up a very small space in the suitcase. Perfect for travel use. Need 2 * AAA batteries (not included)
- ��Wide Application‘Perfectly suitable for indoor or outdoor activitys, such as reading, night jogging, mending, walking dog, repairing, crafting, working and so on.