Bring a touch of rustic warmth to your space with this intriguing industrial design. The rugged frame features a textured bronze finish with hints of rust and verde green. The floor lamp's open design leads upward to a blonde mica drum shade with metal bands. The shade is fashioned from a naturally occurring mineral, so slight variations due to the natural tone and pattern make each shade unique.
- Overall: 64" high. Octagonal base is 13" wide. Drum shade is 17 1/4" wide x 11" high.
- Uses one maximum 150 watt standardmedium base bulb (not included). Onoff rotary socket switch.
- Inspired by industrial and Mission rustic farmhouse style floor lamps. By the Franklin Iron Works brand.
- Textured bronze finish with hints of rust and verde green. Metal construction.
- Blonde mica shade. Slight variations due to the natural tone and pattern make each shade unique.