Energy efficient & economical
This LED barn light is energy efficient, so you can save money on the cost of product.
The LED light has 35W low consumption, but it can replace 250W incandescent, which
means that you can save $1,182.5 on energy bill in its long lifespan.
High quality assurance
This light is DLC-certified and ETL listed for its premium standards, great performance,
excellent quality and safe to use operation. This certification makes you eligible for
state and nationwide rebate programs that can save you more money and its rugged
aluminum housing is corrosion resistant and has excellent heat dissipation. The IP65
waterproof rating lets it be used in outdoor wet locations for its long 50,000hrs lifespan
that beats a traditional incandescent by 10 times over
Excellent lighting performance
The built-in photocell adds a dusk-to-dawn feature that turns the light on automatically
at night and keeps it off during the day. The 120degree wide beam angle floodlight's
3500lm out can cover an 82ft x 82ft area when mounted at 20ft.
The installation is fast and easy and it can be mounted on the wall, on poles or on
Note: The installation accessories included are only prepared for wall mounting.
Temporarily the extension arm mounting accessories need to be self-provided.
Voltage: 120V 50/60Hz
Luminous flux: 3500 lumens
Lifespan: 50,000 hrs
Beam angle: >120Â°
LED QTY: 40 pcs
Waterproof rating: IP65
Surface color: brown
Working temp: -40Â°F-113Â°F
- This barn light is DLC qualified, making you eligible for both state and nationwide rebate programs. This energy efficient 35W LED is the perfect replacement for the old 250W incandescent, saving you up to $1,182.50 on your energy bills
- The ETL listing assures it quality and safe to use operation. The rugged aluminum housing is corrosion resistant and has excellent heat dissipation as well as an IP65 waterproof rating that makes it great for using in outdoor wet locations
- It comes with a dusk-to-dawn photocell and the 120degree wide beam angle floodlight shines with a high output of 3500lm
- The 50,000hrs lifespan is 10 times longer than traditional incandescent barn lights and bulbs are not needed. It also comes with a , satisfaction is guaranteed
- The DIY installation is fast and easy and when mounted at 20ft, the light covers a large 82ft x 82ft light coverage
MY WISH LISTX
WISH LIST AND COMPARE
Do you want to add products to your personal account?