Thomas Lighting SL748578 Prestige 5-Light Wall Lamp in Brushed Nickel, Five
Thomas Lighting?rovides a compact, yet versatile and stylish range of lighting designed with the builder and specifier in mind that allows mix and match capabilities across collections.
- brushed nickel finish, white alabaster style glass
- height from center of outlet box 2 1/2 inches
- 45 1/2 w x 9 h x9 ext, can be hung with glass facing up or down
- 5 light 100w med base bulb required not included
- Linear vanity lighting fixtures should generally be at least 24 inches wide based on the size of your vanity sink; and the middle of the fixture should be approximately 75 to 82 inches from the floor, or at least 6 to 8 inches from the ceiling. Allow for 3 inches between the top of the mirror and the bottom of the light fixture for optimal lighting. When installing 1 or 2 light vanity sconces in bathroom applications that flank a mirror, allow for about 4 inches of space on either side of the mirror, and the center of the light to be hung roughly 66 inches (or slightly below eye level) above the rooms finished floor. The minimum height suggestion of 66 inches is also suitable as a guideline for applications throughout the bathroom or home.
MY WISH LISTX
Your wish list is empty.
WISH LIST AND COMPARE
Do you want to add products to your personal account?