Light Accents Brushed Nickel Table Lamps with Fabric Shades (2 Pack Set).
Light up your living room, bedroom, or work space with this chic, contemporary table lamp. The Light Accents 2 Pack - Brushed Nickel Satin Steel Table Lamps With Cylinder Fabric Shades features durable metal construction in a brushed nickel finish that makes it easy to coordinate into any room decorated with industrial or contemporary style. Accented with a cylinder-shaped fabric shade and detailed with a small round lamp base, this table lamp can be easily positioned on an accent table in a hallway, on a desk in a home office, on a nightstand or a bureau in a bedroom, or on an end table in a family room. Detailed with a 5 foot long cord and a simple on/off switch, this sleek table lamp has a modern appeal and comes in different colors to coordinate with your existing decor and suit your personal style. With a textured fabric shade available in a variety of colors, this table lamp is designed for use with one 40 watt candelabra bulb. Measuring just 5.5 inches in diameter, this lamp is easily to position on even the smallest table.
- SET OF 2 BRUSHED NICKEL TABLE LAMPS WITH CYLINDER SHADE: Made of metal and detailed with a slim round base, this brushed nickel table lamp offers a minimalist, modern look.
- COLORFUL FABRIC SHADES ADD A POP OF COLOR TO ANY ROOM: Choose from a red or a blue shade to add a pop of color to your bedroom, living room, office, dorm room, or work space. Makes the perfect Lamp for Bedroom, nightstand lamp, bedside lamp, Side Table Lamp.
- SLEEK SATIN STEEL FINISH COORDINATES EASILY WITH OTHER FIXTURES: The brushed nickel finish has a contemporary appeal that makes this table lamp easy to coordinate with other fixtures and hardware finishes.
- SHADE DIMENSIONS: Top Diameter 4 Inches - Bottom Diameter 5.5 Inches - Shade Height 6.5 Inches
- MEASURES: Height 14.25" x Diameter 5.5" - USES: 1x40 Watt Candelabra Base Bulb Each (Not Included)
MY WISH LISTX
WISH LIST AND COMPARE
Do you want to add products to your personal account?