Wires represent the orbits of electrons. A vintage-style bulb at the center glows with a string of tiny LED lights. Black aluminum and glass light is dramatic and wireless so you can put it anywhere. On/off switch on bottom. Takes 2 AA batteries (not included).
- COOL ACCENT LIGHT FOR THE SCIENCE LOVER: Surrounded by sleek black wires for a "retro modern" look, this impressive lamp gives personality to any desk, table, or shelf.
- A UNIQUE "ATOMIC" LOOK: Interior bulb is strung with LED lights to mimic protons.
- EASY TO TURN ON AND OFF: Toggle switch on the bottom stays hidden while making switching it on or off a breeze.
- CORDLESS FOR EASY PLACEMENT ANYWHERE: Don't worry about running unsightly cords to your desk or shelf. Lamp runs for months of regular use on two AA batteries (not included).
- A GREAT GIFT: Get one for the science enthusiast, chemistry teacher, or anyone who likes unique home decor.
MY WISH LISTX
WISH LIST AND COMPARE
Do you want to add products to your personal account?