Beautiful decor for any room with a realistic look
Romandle Flameless Candles offer a uniquely designed, realistic flame that flickers like a real candle flame. These offer the aesthetic of traditional open-flame candles without any worry of unattended candles that could cause a fire even in the presence of children and pets. Enjoy the romantic glow of dancing, flickering flames as centerpieces or displays on a mantle or bookshelf without the inconvenience of wax that trickles onto surfaces. These weatherproof candles are great for on the patio or an outdoor wedding. These candles are perfect for decorating and entertaining for every holiday.
RomandleÃ–s candles have the ability to shine for either 4 or 8 hour time spans. This sets the perfect ambience for cozy book reading or other quiet pastimes. The warm atmosphere nourishes happy feelings and kindles the growth of relationships with friends and family.
Set of 3 -1- 3"D x 4"H, 1- 3"D x 5"H, and 1- 3"D x 6"H; battery operated by 3x AAA battery for a flashing effect
- MAKE YOUR HOME MORE RELAXING - These flickering pillars of joy will radiate a warm and relaxing atmosphere without the worrisome the hazards of fire-related accidents
- WORRY FREE AND MESS FREE - You can be used without having to worry about flame or falling asleep without blowing the candles out. You will no longer put up with cleaning annoying candle drips.
- EASY TO USE REMOTE CONTROL - The remote control has a timer feature that automatically turns off the lights either after 4 or 8 hours; to achieve desired effect, chose either a steady light or a realistic flickering flame on bright or dim functions
- STRESS FREE - These flickering pillars of joy will radiate a warm amber glow and relaxing atmosphere without the worrisome the hazards of fire-related accidents
- FLAME THAT WON'T BLOW OUT - A beautiful warm glow is given out from these LED votive candles, which sets the picture-perfect atmosphere for your home.
MY WISH LISTX
WISH LIST AND COMPARE
Do you want to add products to your personal account?