The Dusk to Dawn Photocell Sensor Light is the result of over fifty years of experience designing and delivering superior photocontrols and other lighting accessories in the US and around the world.
A heavy-duty thermal bi-metal switch in the Dusk to Dawn Photocell Sensor Light produces a minimum 30-45 second time delay, eliminating unwanted off/on operations that could be caused by lightning, car headlights
or other sudden changes in the ambient light. This feature makes the Dusk to Dawn Photocell Sensor Light well suited for areas with high lightning activity.
Product specifications and advantages:
Rated Volts105 - 305 VAC
Frequency50 - 60 Hz Operating Light LevelsStandard 1.5 Fc ON
Time Delay30 - 45 Second Delay ON and OFF
Surge Protection180 or 360 Joules
Rated Life4 years
Physical- Dimensions: approx. 2.93" [74mm] dia x 1.98" [50mm] high (Not including contacts)
Enclosure- designed to meet ANSI C136.10
Power- consumption: 0.9 watts (avg.) at 120 VAC
Temperature- Minus 40Â°C to plus 65Â°C @ 96% RH
Switch - SPST thermal bi-metallic
Control - Exceeds 5000 on/off operations
Load Rating - 1000 Watt Tungsten 1800 VA
Cover - High Impact Noryl with UV resistant acrylic window
Base - High temperature polyester (PBT)
Gasket - Cross-linked polyethylene
Connection - 3-Pole locking-type with solid brass legs
Light Sensor- 1" Cadmium Sulfide (Cds) Cell
Common Uses for the Dusk to Dawn Photocell Sensor Light
Parking Lot Lighting
- Photocell sensor - Automatically turns parking lot light on at dusk and off at dawn.
- Surge Protection Available, help to protect the lamp from the lightening.
- Great for sports fields, parking lots, commercial building, street lights or other NEMA locking plug type connections to increase security.
- Customers can choose whether to buy a dusk to dawn Photocell according to their needs.But you need to make a hole in the base of this light yourself, then you need to wire.You can also purchase 150W (B07MWXQJ8K) and 300W (B07MWYCTNZ) dusk to dawn with photocell parking lights directly from our store.
- All Dusk to Dawn Photocell Sensor Light controls are equipped with a Metal Oxide Varistor (MOV) to protect both the control and the luminaire against sudden surges in the line voltage, as well as the 1" CdS cell to maximize the photocontrol's useful life.
MY WISH LISTX
WISH LIST AND COMPARE
Do you want to add products to your personal account?