OxyLED Patio Umbrella Light,Show Seiko quality, Taste home fun.
How many times have you found yourself sitting around the patio table in the evening, reading your favorite books and shielded by the umbrella, only to call it a night when the sun goes down? Or, having a dinner or talk with with your families or friends in the yard.
Easy to install:
No need for extra tools, wires and electrical source. Convenient for you to carry and use.
Ć24 super bright LED light
ĆBattery capacity: 1800mAh, 4 x AA rechargeable battery (included)
ĆInput: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz
ĆOutput: DC 6V/1A
ĆCharging time: 3-5 hours
ĆLED Lifetime: 50,000 hours
ĆFit for all umbrella poles with diameter 0.9 inch (23mm)-1.9 inches-(50mm)
If you find the light color begins to fade or can't be turned on, please charge it in time.
The umbrella light do not waterproof, it better take it off it's going to rain.
Umbrella is NOT included
Ć1 x Umbrella Light
Ć4 x Rechargeable AA Battery
Ć1 x Power Adapter
Ć1 x User Manual
- ÉSupreme Quality Umbrella LightĹMade of high quality and durable ABS material, built with 24 powerful big LEDs, with 280 lumens output at high light. Bright enough for you to gather around in the patio for a party, or chatting with neighbors and friends.
- ÉCordless & Easy to InstallĹCordless design, No tools required. Quite easy to clamp your umbrella with the built-in auto adjustable strong clamp.
- ÉDimensionĹDiameter of Product is 7.9 inches (20cm). Fit for most umbrellas with 0.9 inch (2.3cm) to 1.9 inches (5.0cm) diameter pole.
- ÉBatteries OperatedĹwith AC charger and 4 Ni-MH rechargeable batteries (included). (Tip:Plug the adapter into a wall power outlet. It takes about 3- 5 hours for full charge.)
- ÉWidely UseageĹThis Patio umbrella light has lots of usages. Can be used as umbrella light, camping tent light, temporary emergency light, Perfect for BBQ, eating outside, playing cards, or just sitting on the patio.OxyLED try our best to better your shopping experience.
MY WISH LISTX
WISH LIST AND COMPARE
Do you want to add products to your personal account?