The lid has a 4cm (about 1 5/8") hole in the middle, which fits a variety of pendant, vanity, sconce, and other light fixtures that use a 1 5/8" fitter opening. Your fixture should have a plastic locking ring that screws on and holds the glass shade in place - that ring will now hold this lid and jar in place. There are other standard "fitter" sizes, so be sure to measure your fixture. Our Lowe's has a large selection of vanity lights and sconces that are sold separately from the glass shades (including the one in our pictures).
Open bottom jars are also perfect for all kinds of crafts, such as candle holders, wind chimes, and Mason jar cloches!
Sizes Regular mouth pint 4 1/2â€³ tall x 3 1/16 x 3 1/16
Regular mouth quart 6â€³ tall 3 5/8 x 3 5/8
Wide mouth quart 5 3/4â€³ tall x 3 5/8 x 3 5/8
Wide mouth half gallon 8 1/4â€³ tall x 4 1/2â€³ x 4 1/2â€³
Jar made in USA. Hand cut in Colorado. Stainless steel lid made in China.
- One Regular Mouth Quart (32oz) Ball Jar With the Bottom Cut Off and One Lighting Lid.
- Lid Included - Ventilated natural silver stainless steel lighting lid fits 1 5/8" (40mm) fitter opening light fixtures. Stainless steel will not rust, so these are appropriate for use in bathrooms and humid locations. Check the fourth picture.
- Hand Crafted in Colorado - We use a modified tile saw to cut the bottom off an authentic Ball jar. Then we hand sand both the inside and outside edges so they are not sharp to the touch. Tiny chips and cracks are normal - we do our best, but these are hand made.
- Beautiful - Cutting the bottom off makes a canning jar look like a real lighting shade. They look amazing with farmhouse, shabby chic, country, and primitive decor, but they also match almost any style.
- Double Check Your Light Fixture - There is a 20% restocking fee for returns on this item to cover our original shipping expense. Please look at the fourth picture on this listing, and measure your light fixture to be sure it will work.
MY WISH LISTX
WISH LIST AND COMPARE
Do you want to add products to your personal account?