Inspired by classic Mission styles, this outdoor wall light fixture will add an industrial barn light look to your porch or patio. It comes in a galvanized finish steel frame, and has a round clear seeded glass shade that protects the bulb. Best of all, this design is outfitted with both a motion sensor and a dusk-to-dawn photocell sensor, giving you an extra sense of security. Dual-bright design means the light turns on at 25% brightness and goes to 100% when motion is detected. Two minutes after motion is no longer detected, the light will revert to low-level brightness.
- 9" high x 8 1/2" wide. Extends 11" from the wall. Round backplate is 4 3/4" wide. Weighs 2.49 lbs.
- Uses one maximum 60 watt standard-medium base dimmable A15 bulb (smaller appliance/fan type incandescent or LED). Bulb not included.
- Outdoor wall light with gooseneck arm from the Oberlin collection by John Timberland. Wet location outdoor rated.
- Steel construction made to look galvanized. Round clear seeded glass shade.
- Turns on at dusk to 25% brightness, then goes to full bright when motion is detected. Motion sensor has a 220-degree and 10?0 foot range. Manual Override allows light to be on for an 8 hour time frame.
MY WISH LISTX
WISH LIST AND COMPARE
Do you want to add products to your personal account?