NetBrightTM technology enables networked lights to communicate with each other, so when one light detects motion it can instantly activate lights on the same network. The line will launch with our top selling wireless outdoor spotlight. Other wireless lights-including path lights-can be coordinated on one network. An effective range of 150 ft provides a lighting system that is effective for lighting residential, commercial, industrial and hospitality environments.
- NetBright Motion-activated LED Spotlights communicate with each other, so when one spotlight detects motion, the other NetBright lights activate simultaneously. The MBN342 is a 2-Pack of the MBN340.
- NetBright LED Spotlights take just minutes to install anywhere: on sheds, trees, garages, barns, decks or fences. No electrician needed.
- Each NetBright LED Spotlight provides a powerful 200 lumen beam that illuminates the darkest, farthest corners of your yard. Each light uses 3 D-cell batteries (not included), which can provide up to one year of run time under normal use.
- Each light is equipped with four channels to allow different lighting zones around your house, with the capability of having up to 50 lights synchronized per channel!
- Mr Beams Spotlights with NetBright Technology bring safety and security lighting to even the largest yards, easily and affordably. Watch the video to see them in action!
MY WISH LISTX
WISH LIST AND COMPARE
Do you want to add products to your personal account?