Effortlessly achieve convenience and affluence equivalent to built-in guide lighting with Mr. Beams' MB723 set of three motion-sensing LED nightlights. Ideal for stairways, bathrooms, kids' bedrooms, nurseries, and even in a boat or recreational vehicle, the units offer safety and sure footing without the obstacles of hardwiring and electrical demands. The lights' super-bright LED bulbs last up to 50,000 hours--which means years of energy-efficient, cost-effective illumination--and they operate on four AA batteries per light (not included) that last for approximately one year under normal use. Uniquely designed to activate when sensing motion up to 9 feet away, the lights remain on as needed before shutting off automatically after 30 seconds of no motion being detected, making them ideal for navigating the way to the bathroom or kitchen in the middle of the night. Furthermore, they only activate automatically when detecting darkness to conserve battery power during daylight hours. Sleek and stylish with a weatherproof design for indoor and outdoor use, the nightlights come with both tape and screws/mounting anchors for simple, custom-fit installation. Each light measures 1.2 inches long by 3.75 inches wide by 3.25 inches tall and comes in neutral white for easy integration into surrounding decor.
- Set of 3 motion-sensing LED nightlights for indoor or outdoor use. The LED directs 20 lumens of neutral white light downward to light pathways and stairs. You will get more than 80 hours of light on one set of batteries
- Motion sensor for auto-on up to 9 feet; auto-off after 30 seconds of no motion detected
- Super-bright LED bulbs last up to 50,000 hours; stays off during daylight hours
- Simple to install--no hardwiring; requires 4 AA batteries (not included)
- Each light measures 1.2 inches long by 3.75 inches wide by 3.25 inches tall