The MAXSA 46219 Motion Activated Battery Powered Outdoor Wall Light has a motion detection zone of 23 feet within a 100-degree angle of the sensor. At night, the LED lights will remain on for approximately 30 seconds after the last detected movement. If movement is detected while the lights are on, the light duration will reset, and will remain on for an additional 20 seconds (approximately). This light produces 80 lumens at full power and 40 lumens at half power. The wall sconce should be mounted at or above the height of objects that are to be detected. The wall sconce should be mounted away from street lights, heater, air conditioners, barbeques, and other objects. Requires 4 C-Cell batteries (not included).
- Motion detection to turn on lights up to 23 feet away
- Light gradually fades out after 20-30 seconds of no movement
- Produces 80 lumens of light at full power and 40 lumens at half power
- Wall sconce should be mounted at or above height of objects that are to be detected
- Requires 4 C-Cell batteries (not included)
MY WISH LISTX
WISH LIST AND COMPARE
Do you want to add products to your personal account?