The night Falcon LED floodlight luminaire combines high-efficiency optics, superior thermal management and energy efficiency in a cost effective solution. The compact, robust design incorporates a separate driver compartment for maximum heat dissipation resulting in longer fixture and LED life. The night Falcon luminaire uses precision engineered optics delivering superior uniformity and excellent illumination to the targeted application. Typical applications include area lighting for security, building facade lighting, accent and signage lighting in both commercial and industrial applications. The night Falcon luminaire is UL/cul listed for wet locations and is Ip66 and 3G vibration rated.
- Operation temperature range of -40Â°c to 40Â°c
- Die-cast aluminum housing, driver compartment and driver door
- 2 lumen packages, nominal 16, 900 lumens and 10, 500 lumens
- 6H x 6V NEMA wide distribution, 3H x 3V spot distribution
- Standard 4000K cct, minimum 70 CRI
MY WISH LISTX
WISH LIST AND COMPARE
Do you want to add products to your personal account?