The night Falcon LED floodlight luminaire combines high-efficiency optics, superior thermal management and energy efficiency in a cost effective solution. The compact, robust design incorporates a separate driver compartment for maximum heat dissipation resulting in longer fixture and LED life. The night Falcon luminaire uses precision engineered optics delivering superior uniformity and excellent illumination to the targeted application. Typical applications include area lighting for security, building facade lighting, accent and signage lighting in both commercial and industrial applications. The night Falcon luminaire is UL/cul listed for wet locations and is Ip66 and 3G vibration rated.
- The night falcon combines precision engineered optics and energy efficiency in a cost-effective solution
- Die-cast aluminum housing, driver compartment and driver door
- 0-10V dimming driver is standard to accommodate controls capability such as dimming and occupancy
- Provides versatile mounting options for slipfitter, trunnion and yoke mounting applications, allowing easy installation
- Standard 4000K cct, minimum 70 CRI, and 25, 036 lumens/replaces up to 1000W equivalent metal halide/120-277v 50/60Hz
MY WISH LISTX
WISH LIST AND COMPARE
Do you want to add products to your personal account?