DLC premium standard
Certified with DLC premium standards and energy efficiency, Eligible for local and federal rebates and incentives.
Build in with LED chips and pack with SMB technology, the barn light produces
sufficient brightness for your outdoor activities in the dark.
Dusk to dawn
Build in with photocell dusk to dawn technology. Turns on automatically when the
environment gets dark, off by itself during daylight hours when it's not needed.
Safe and durable
ETLÂ listed for top performance and safety standards. Die-casting aluminum housing
provides passive heat dissipation, prevents danger caused by overheated lamps. IP65
top rated dustproof and waterproof quality, wet location applicable. Excellent erosion
and UV resistance.
Suitable to use as an overnight security light, perimeter lighting, general outdoor lighting
in farms, yard, garage, sidewalk, porch and commercial usage. ,
Note:The Extension Mounting Arm are included.
Voltage: AC 110-277V
Beam angle: 120Â°
Material: Die-casting aluminum & PC
Working temp: -4â€žâ€°Â - 140â€žâ€°
- DLC Premium yard light: Higher-performance perfect for farms, yard, garage, sidewalk, porch and commercial usage; energy sufficient 75W LED barn light equivalent to 600W incandescent lamp, saving up to 87.5% on your electricity bill
- Dusk to dawn photocell installed: Turn on automatically without having to flip the switch. Broader and wider beam angle than similar barn lights, beats most of the similar products on the market
- IP65 top dustproof and waterproof rating, can be used under extreme weather conditions like thunderstorm or hurricane. Built-in 10KV surge protector
- Durable Materials: Die-casting aluminum housing features excellent capacities of heat dissipation and high resistance to shock and erosion. With bright SMD LED chips, it emits sufficient brightness for outdoor activates in a dark environment
- ETL listed for safety operations and outstanding qualities. Up to 50,000 hours lifespan
MY WISH LISTX
WISH LIST AND COMPARE
Do you want to add products to your personal account?