Who says elegant accents can’t be functional? The delightfully modern Theta Wall Swing Arm Lamp’s elegant stylings and fully functional swing arms is the perfect solution for those looking to accent any Scandinavian or minimalist living space. Place directly on the wall to free up space on your nightstand or end table. Use the two swing arms to position the light perfectly for bedside reading or late-night relaxing. The downward directional light can illuminate your tablet or book while creating a wonderfully bright ambient glow. The light too bright for you? The 3-Way Socket Switch allows you to change the light levels with high, medium and low light settings to provide the perfect amount of light for any situation.
- FUNCTIONAL MODERN FORM: Fully functional to fit your needs, this modern wall swing arm lamp is the ultimate in interior utility lighting
- ULTIMATE READING LAMP: Free up space on your end tables and night stands - two swing arms offer maximum adjustability and counterbalance the elegant drum shade for an excellent reading light. Place on either side of your bed, next to your clean-lined sofa, or wherever you need excellent downlighting
- DIMENSIONS: 15-inch height, 18. 5-inch width, 22-inch extension; 12-inch diameter white tapered drum shade, requires 1-150 watt 3-way bulb or LED equivalent
- CONTEMPORARY DESIGN: Slightly tapered drum shade in stark white paired with the luminous brushed steel finish and clean lines make this wall swing arm lamp decidedly contemporary. Perfect for modern bedrooms or minimalist living rooms
- LIGHTING PROFILE: While downward directional light is this lamp's forte, the slight taper to the drum shade allows light to playfully splash on the ceiling, creating a wonderfully bright ambient glow
- ADJUSTABLE LIGHTING: 3-Way Adjustable Lighting allows you to control the light level to fit your needs. Easily change from high, medium and low light levels with the 3-Way Socket Switch. Requires 1-150 Watt 3-Way bulb
MY WISH LISTX
WISH LIST AND COMPARE
Do you want to add products to your personal account?