This is a two-headed 8 LED light, suitable for reading in bed, music stand lights, lamps, computer keyboard lights, flashlights and other places of learning.
8 LED lights bright, to ensure adequate light, bright white light source
Small size, light weight, easy to carry, very easy into a briefcase or folder
Without affecting other people around the soft illuminate the keyboard
Flexible metal bellows can do the rotation, free bending, adjusting the angle of the direction of the whole, not a fixture, such as plastic, flexible and convenient.
bright white LED can ensure clear vision in the dark, you're playing online or in night games, turn off the headlights, to protect their eyes do not fatigue, but also save electricity can not affect the rest of others, so that you enjoy the fun of networking and gaming
Power: AAA battery or USB line connect
It can be adjusted to accommodate different thicknesses of the clip holding objects
Battery power status, Can be powered by AAA battery or USB cable connection, DC plugs can be inserted directly instead of power, and it will automatically cut off the battery line, without the need to remove the AAA battery. Unplug DC, restore power, reset button lights
- Free Standing & Clip On: Sturdy clip acts as a stand base, allowing the light to stand on its own. It can also be used as a clip on light for bed, laptop, computer, headboard, book, shelf, music stand, cupboard, etc.
- Portable and Multi-use: Lightweight and compact design makes it easy to carry. Perfect to work as reading light, desk lamp, music light stand, craft work light, led night light, emergency light.
- Long Usig Time:8 LEDs, super bright, Long working time, super energy-saving LED lights
- Flexible metal bellows can do the whole direction of rotation, free bending, adjusting the angle, without fixation clamps, glue, etc., flexible and convenient!
- Can be powered by AAA battery or USB cable connection, DC plug can be inserted directly instead of power, and it will automatically cut off the battery line, without the need to remove the AAA battery. Pull out the DC, restore the battery-powered, re-start button lights
MY WISH LISTX
WISH LIST AND COMPARE
Do you want to add products to your personal account?