Save money and save energy with GE energy smart spiral CFL bulbs. GE energy smart bulbs use 75% less energy than standard incandescents, helping you save money on energy. And, because they last 8 times longer than a standard incandescent, you'll replace these bulbs less often. Use general purpose GE energy smart spiral CFL bulbs in common household fixtures like table lamps, floor lamps and bare lamp sockets.
- 60 watt replacement uses only 14 watts
- 900 lumens providing comfortable, inviting light
- Estimated yearly energy costs $1.69 based on 3 hours per day $0.11 per kWh
- $49 in energy savings over the life of the bulb based on 3 hours per day usage
- 6500K cool, bluish color tone for active spaces