GE 62618 72-Watt 1120-Lumen Reveal A19 Halogen Light Bulb, Clear Reveal, 2-Pack. 1120-Lumen output and 72-Watts used, Lumens measure brightness of a light bulb, Watts measure electricity used to create light. Saves Energy - has similar Lumens(light output) as a standard 100-watt but only uses 72-watts. This Halogen bulb has an A19-Shape and rated life of 1000-Hours. Lumen is the new Watt - Better technology provides the same amount of Brightness(lumens) while using less Electricity(watts). This Clear Reveal Halogen bulb is specially made to filter out dull rays produced by standard incandescent bulbs. Halogen lamps provide a small, white light source with excellent color rendering. Unlike standard incandescent lamps, halogen lamps use a halogen gas which allows the bulbs to burn longer without sacrificing light output. Compared to incandescent lamps, halogen lamps provide crisp white light, excellent beam control, compact size, high lumen maintenance, and a longer life. To save energy costs, find the bulbs with the light output(lumens) you need, then choose the one with lowest watts For product questions regarding GE Lighting products, please call GE Hotline 1-800-435-4448, Monday Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. EST Follow the recording prompts or stay on the line to speak directly to a customer service rep.
- Clear Reveal Halogen bulb is specially made to filter out dull rays produced by standard incandescent bulbs
- A19 shape with medium base for use in table lamps and enclosed fixtures
- 1120 lumens provides clean and beautiful light
- Lasts 0.9 years based on 3 hours per day usage
- 100-watt replacement uses only 72-watts
- Estimated yearly energy costs $8.67 based on 3 hours per day $0.11 per kWh