GE 26805 Soft White Long Life Indoor Floodlight R30 65-Watt 26805 65R30/FL/LL 6PK GE Soft White BR30 regular, everyday light. Use original GE 's Soft White when you need a light without glare and harsh shadows. GE 's Floodlights cast a wider beam that adds drama to fireplaces, kitchen counters and entryways. Twenty month life at 4 hours/day. Rated life: 2000 hours , 755 lumens). Bulb: BR30 Base: Medium Screw (E26),-Wattage: 65, Voltage 120, Initial Lumens: 725, Rated Life: 2500 hours. The Primary Application: Indoor Floodlight. GE incandescent lamps represents the state of the art of lamps for residential and commercial use, as well as special purpose lamps for decorative or display applications. In an incandescent lamp, light is generated by heating the filament to incandescence. The hotter the filament, the more efficient it is in converting electricity to light. However, when the filament operates hotter, its life is shortened so the design of each lamp is a balance between efficiency and life. This is why lamps of equal-Wattage may have different lumen ratings and different life ratings. Incandescent lamps of similar size are commonly available with different-Wattage ratings. The fixture-Wattage limit should not be exceeded. EST Follow the recording prompts or stay on the line to speak directly to a customer service rep.
- 65-watt Medium Base (E26) R30 Incandescent lamp sustains a life up to 2.2 years
- Soft White Long Life bulb with color temperature rating of 2600 K
- Provides approximately 670-lumens of light, illuminating your environment around you
- Works with most 120-volt lighting fixtures, light is well suited for Track and Recessed applications
- 65-watt Incandescent lamp provides about 2500-hours of running life, which means replacing your bulbs less often