These environmental friendly flameless candles are ideal for home, hotel, restaurant and bar decoration. No flame, no fume and no wax mess. These votives candles are safe around home, children and pets. With the remote control and timer, you can easily control the votive candles. The color changing votives are especially good for parties, holidays, such as Valentine's Day and home decoration. They are great mood lights. These candles can be used outdoor, but not designed to withstand heavy rain. Each set includes 10 plastic flameless votive candles and a remote control. With the remote, you can choose your favorite color out of 12 available colors. You can also let the colors change themselves. You can switch between flickering light mode and steady light mode. In addition, you can set 4-hour or 8-hour timer. Please note that the timers are auto off only timers. That mean after 4 hours or 8 hours, the flameless candles turn off automatically but will not turn on again automatically. You need to use the remote control to turn on the flameless candles again. There are ten plastic votive candles (D1.5"xH2") and one remote in each package. Batteries included.
- Multi colors. These battery powered LED votive candles have 12 colors available. You can select your favorite colors by using the remote or let the colors change themselves automatically.
- Decorating your world. Color changing flameless LED candle lights are widely used, especially in holidays, such as Valentine's Day, Easter, and Mother's Day. They can be used as holiday decorative lights, gifts or party favors.
- Remote controlled. Turn on and off the battery operated votive candles are very easy. Simply press the buttons on the remote to operate these LED flameless candles.
- With daily cycle timer. 4-hour and 8-hour auto off and auto on daily cycle timers are available. Use the remote control to select the timer and the electric votive candles turn on and off automatically.
- No risk of fire. Flameless LED votive candle and tea lights are safe to use. There is no smoke and no fire hazard.