EverWatt LED parking lot lights w/ photocell (aka shoeboxes or pole lights) are used in many United States government outdoor street area lighting projects and city projects worldwide. Common uses are things like parking lot lighting, garages, warehouses, barns, walkways, streetlights, car dealerships, gas stations, sports arena lighting, etc. Many use our parking lot lights to replace their metal-halide, HID/HPS, or CFL equivalents. (As a good rule of thumb, LED wattages with lumen efficiencies as high as these lights should replace about 5X the wattage of a comparable metal halide or high-pressure sodium, and about 2X for CFLs.
- WORKS W/ OR W/O INCLUDED PHOTOCELL - Our parking lot lighting includes a FREE dusk-to-dawn, twist-lock photocell. Don't want the photocell? Twist it off (no tools needed) and twist on our shorting cap (bypasses the photo sensor)
- INSTALLS IN ANY SITUATION - Our LED parking lot pole light fixtures (AKA LED shoebox lights) come with either a pre-installed adjustable slip-fitter mounting bracket (to slip onto poles up to 2.50"), or a direct arm mounting bracket that attaches directly to the side of the pole. Easily replace almost any CFLs/metal halides (MH)/HPS/HID fixture and adjust the light angle. Alternative slip-fitter, direct arm, and yoke/swivel mounting kits are available free with purchase upon request
- MAXIMUM REBATES - Everything from DLC premium 4.4, UL-Listed (#E485354), QPL, CE, ROHS, and Lighting Facts. Add that to the photo sensor control and top-end efficiency, and your rebate applications should garner max amounts. The 5000K (kelvin) light temperature is bright white perfect for outdoor parking lot pole lights, sports fields and stadiums, street lights, or any place you'd use a shoebox/pole light
- BRIGHT & LONG LASTING - Our LED parking lot lights with photocells use the brightest LED chips for L70 tests of an amazing 372,152 hours + an incredible 140 lumens/W. Their MJT junctions means fewer LEDs/junction and less heat/longer light. Replace metal halides (MH), CFLs, HPSs, HIDs, etc, of much higher wattages.
- - Get replacements in days (not months) for a worry-free purchase. Speak with actual humans on the phone and get your issues sorted. ADC12 aluminum alloy IP65-rated waterproof housing and IP67-rated weatherproof driver keep the lights on, regardless of what nasty weather is pounding into your parking lot poles. Fewer truck rolls, lower maintenance cost, lower repair costs.
MY WISH LISTX
WISH LIST AND COMPARE
Do you want to add products to your personal account?