Set of 6 Gold Gradient Flameless LED Taper Candles 3D Wick Flickering Battery Operated with Remote and Timer
Material: Real wax with 3D wick LED flickering
Diameter: 0.92 Inch
Height: 9.64 Inch
Occasion: Fit for wedding, birthday, party, Thanksgiving, family dinner, Christmas Home decoration
Scene: These led taper candles are pretty and bright enough to put on window sill, centerpiece, bedside table, porch, garden and anywhere
6 x Real Wax Flameless Taper Candles with remote and timer
Each Candle requires 2 x AAA batteries(Not included)
Remote and Timer:
10-Key Remote: ON/OFF/Flickering/Brightness/Timer
Timer: 2/4/6/8 hours
For example, turn the taper candles on at 17:00, it will automatically turn off at 23:00. Then automatically turn on at 17:00 next day, automatically turn off at 23:00 next day, cycle every 24 hours.
There will be slight battery drain when candles are in timer mode even if they are not light.
- Realistic 3D Wick: Since these flameless taper candles have a 3D wick, they have a more natural flickering light. With real wax texture, look and behave more like real candles, really add to the ambiance of the room
- Gold Gradient Appearance: The bodies of these flameless window candles are real wax, a beautiful graduated gold color, make them different, adding a really nice touch to your decorating
- Battery Operated: The timer taper candles take 2 AAA batteries each (battery not included). No fire, no smoke, no messy dripping wax. More safety and clean than real candles
- Remote and Timer: 10-Key Remote(ON/OFF/Flickering/Brightness/Timer), push bottom button, then you can set 2/4/6/8 hour timer with the remote to meet your different needs, timer will cycle every 24 hours once it is set
- Satisfaction guarantee: Each led candle is thoroughly tested before leaving the factory, if any problems occurs to our dripping wax candles, please kindly contact our customer support and we will offer you a satisfactory solution
MY WISH LISTX
WISH LIST AND COMPARE
Do you want to add products to your personal account?