If you use tea candles every day, you really should try BEICHI timer candles.
--Our flameless tealights with a build-in 6-hour on and 18-hour off timer, these electric tea lights turn on and off automatically everyday.
--In addition, the long battery life (100+ hours) saves you money on batteries. These environmental friendly mini battery powered candles are ideal for home, hotel, restaurant, bar, spa and party decoration.
--Small LED candles are safe to use and there is no risk of fire.
- 6H ON/18H OFF TIMER
- LONG LASTING BATTERY(CR2032 Battery Contained)
- NO FIRE RISK
- SMOKE FREE
- NO STRANGE SMELL
Material:LED +PP+Li-Mn button cell
Light Color: Warm white
Run Time: 100+ hours
Size: Diameter 3.6cm/1.4inch+ Height 3.2cm/1.25inch.
24 * Battery Tealights with Timer
24 * CR2032 Button Cell
1.The Light Candles are White Color, but The Lights are Warm White.
2.Remove the battery if the candle will be unused for a long time.
3.Keep away from water and damp locations.
- ÉWITH TIMER FUNCTION! Move the switch to "on" position and it will light on for 6 hours, then light go out for 18 hours automatically. Automatically cycle in every 24-hours without other operation unless you wanna reset the begin time. Save much trouble to turn it on and off every day!
- ÉLONGER LASTING BATTERY INCLUDEDWe choose the large-capacity&high-quality CR2032 battery to power the LED tealight candles, which makes our LED tealight candles can last for over 100+ HOURS of non-stop use. We have enough confidence that our products have a longer life than other same products. (Batteries can be replaced easily)
- ÉROMANTIC AND SAFE A perfect way to add some atmosphere without the hazards and mess of matches or melting candles. Realistic flickering effect and wonderful lighting atmosphere--you worth enjoying the elegance and safety.
- ÉPREFECT FOR DECORATION These flameless LED tealight candles are ideal for weddings, parties, birthday, home decorations, restaurants. Also great as holiday gifts, especially for Christmas, Halloween, Valentine's Day, Thanksgiving Day and so on.