Brighten your surroundings with a Rhombus shaped Solar Lantern in Stripes. Hang your new Allsop lantern to create instant ambiance from a tree, your deck, arbor, archway, umbrella, tree, wreath, fence line or anywhere. Enjoy the glow night after night, year around. Each lantern measures 12-Inch by 11-Inch and includes a stainless steel hanging handle, a built-in light sensor, Siemens solar panel and one AAA rechargeable battery and a dual white LED light. This lantern has an on-off switch and is designed to be left on, providing it's glow for up to 2 years. Once the glow fades, simply replace the battery and continue enjoying the effect. As the founders of the concept "solar garden art", Allsop Home & Garden is known for unique combinations of green solar technology, efficient LED lighting, artisan hand-blown glass and use of other creative materials with solar power. With this in mind, our mission is to create innovative and meaningful products that are as important to you as they are to us. Allsop Home & Garden is a small family business, started by a father and a daughter who were inspired to create a better wheelbarrow. Now, nine years later we are still inspired to create the best, the most innovative and conscientious products possible from original garden tools to solar lighting. Allsop. Illuminate the outdoors.
- Measures 12-inch x 11-inch - Handmade with high-quality weather-resistant and UV treated fabric for year-round outdoor use - superior quality and construction
- Easy to set up and lanterns feature durable stainless steel frame
- Solar lanterns charge by day and glow at night (with full charge lights will glow for 4+ hours), place in direct sunlight for best results
- LED system uses one rechargeable AAA battery and solar panel - all parts are replaceable + lanterns carry one (1) year warranty
- Allsop Home & Garden founded the 'solar garden art' concept and offers superior products with warranties and USA based customer service
MY WISH LISTX
WISH LIST AND COMPARE
Do you want to add products to your personal account?