Damaged Goods Policy
- Communicate to Customer Service(CS) about the receipt of a damaged product within 36 hours of product delivery (Damages/Defects reported after 7 days are not covered).
- If product damage is not reported within the specified time frame, getting a redressal(replacement/exchange) will not be straightforward.
- Do not discard the damaged item or its packaging.
- Photographic proof is a requisite for substantiating the damage with part numbers and descriptions which require replacement.
- The customer will not be responsible for the shipping costs to return or replace the item (and any related items from the order).
- The update window after filing the damage complaint is dependent on the shipping carrier(which may take up to 7 business days).
- Wherever necessary, a credit will be issued.
- Product odor is not considered a defect and returns based on this pretext are subjected to return policy norms.
- In the event of buyer’s remorse (i.e. sense of regret after having made a purchase), the request for replacement can be denied and the customer may have to incur the cost of return shipment and restocking fee.