Wires represent the orbits of electrons. A vintage-style bulb at the center glows with a string of tiny LED lights. Black aluminum and glass light is dramatic and wireless so you can put it anywhere. On/off switch on bottom. Takes 2 AA batteries (not included).
- COOL ACCENT LIGHT FOR THE SCIENCE LOVER: Surrounded by sleek black wires for a "retro modern" look, this impressive lamp gives personality to any desk, table, or shelf.
- A UNIQUE "ATOMIC" LOOK: Interior bulb is strung with LED lights to mimic protons.
- EASY TO TURN ON AND OFF: Toggle switch on the bottom stays hidden while making switching it on or off a breeze.
- CORDLESS FOR EASY PLACEMENT ANYWHERE: Don't worry about running unsightly cords to your desk or shelf. Lamp runs for months of regular use on two AA batteries (not included).
- A GREAT GIFT: Get one for the science enthusiast, chemistry teacher, or anyone who likes unique home decor.